Sleeping with married men

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
Just love it

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
When you free to make this real

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I bet u love it. Where u from

Forestrover1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You ever feel guilty? There is a buzz to it for a girl knowing that a man wants them to fuck more than their wives

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
that is hot. im all yours if your live in pulborough or near

Marriedukm

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m married wanna come and sleep with me I’d love to make my wife clean your juices of me after

Jay69149

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That is so hot

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow I would love that were do you live, can I put my dick in your mouth x

Donutglazer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fucking a kinky married man is one of my favourite things…… particularly if the wife is chubby and stopped caring about her appearance….. and the man can take some verbals about his seat wife…..#twistedcow
We should talk

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fucking a married is great fun. Especially doing to them what they don’t get at home and the look into their faces….
Maria…if you are into married, do drop me a note anytime. There’s lots we could explore xx

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
where abo sin essex are you?

S

SussexGuy47

Fucking a kinky married man is one of my favourite things…… particularly if the wife is chubby and stopped caring about her appearance….. and the man can take some verbals about his seat wife…..#twistedcow

Plz
Plz
Come n
SEE
ME...!!

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love to squeeze my married cock inside you...

Back