Sleeping with married men

PrettyGemini

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
I’m sure you can play the married men easily if your pic is anything to go by.....but wouldn’t you wasn’t someone you don’t have to share?

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s not a permanent thing, I just like the thrill. Satisfying them more than their wives ever could is enough for me!
So it’s a challenge, competition? I suspect they think they've died and gone to heaven sleeping with you...

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well I suspect they feel more mind blown than guilty… then they realise it’s once only and feel gutted… although one night would you will be well and truly stored in the wank bank… bet they try and steal your undies as a reminder.. haha

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You can sleep with me anytime, that is a great arse, would love to see the rest of you

Adrian9191

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Tonight if you want I am here for you. Near London

Euantt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m your man x

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm married and bored . And have many fantasies the wife won't try . If you wanna know . Nice bum BTW looks like it needs a spanking In a kinky uniform

Back