Sleeping with married men

S

Saxon

Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
Luv watching our married guy friends fuck and get fucked by my shared wife, she always makes sure she’s absolutely ruined them before letting them leave to go home to their unaware wives, knowing that they are going to wanna cum back asap and join us for MFM again lol

PeteG

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm married and bored . And have many fantasies the wife won't try . If you wanna know . Nice bum BTW looks like it needs a spanking In a kinky uniform
Same here. Be nice to find someone just to try those fantasies with.

P

Petelong

Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
I’m married and willing xx

S

SussexGuy47

Fucking a married is great fun. Especially doing to them what they don’t get at home and the look into their faces….
Plz
Plz
Will You Come n give me..
ALL OF what im Not getting miss x

Forestrover1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Are you married as well? Makes it even more fun

Degriz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There are lots of reasons that this works for all parties.
For years I have been by choice monogamous, but of late Im going out of my mind with unfulfilled desire and desperately need a friend with benefits! Good for you

W

Welshscouser

Well you can count me in, my partner don’t know I’m on this and it turns me right on

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wish I was married just so you'd fuck me

J

John32kent

33 married from Rochester Kent would love to be fucked by another woman before going back to the wife

PandS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would definitely be up for that, I would love my wife to suck my cock after I had just fucked you

Soakmycat

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve done it loads

Attachments

• 35F5BA7A-50AC-4091-A6FA-72E89FF4DA2A.jpeg
    35F5BA7A-50AC-4091-A6FA-72E89FF4DA2A.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 70

Fun7877

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Try me! X

Back