Sleeping with married men

B

BorednHorny

Fucking a kinky married man is one of my favourite things…… particularly if the wife is chubby and stopped caring about her appearance….. and the man can take some verbals about his seat wife…..#twistedcow
That’s hot

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Fucking a kinky married man is one of my favourite things…… particularly if the wife is chubby and stopped caring about her appearance….. and the man can take some verbals about his seat wife…..#twistedcow
Taking the verbals is easy when someone pretty is giving them, but also taking it at the same time ;-) hehe

nottsmale91

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
hit me up ;)

B

beltmaster

Sleeping with married men is one of my favourite fantasies. I’ve slept with quite a few, it’s so hot having a man who belongs to someone else inside of me. Also guilty of making them go home and making their wives clean my juices off of them.
You are a naughty girl

Tmlanysex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like meeting women for dirty fuck every now n then me and wife have good sex but. Meeting a stranger I don’t mind asking them to do dirty things my wife’s not into kinky dirty stuff

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One of my fantasies but as yet not found a married man who wnats too ;)

RodHarding

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I'm married, I like other women, married or otherwise, definitely fantasied about having an ongoing affair with a married woman but it's not happened... yet!

S

SussexGuy47

Plz miss
Walk My way x

Stawin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fucking a married is great fun. Especially doing to them what they don’t get at home and the look into their faces….
You’re right about that. It’s so much better that way. My wife doesn’t come close to when I’m fucking another woman who knows I’m married

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Could fuck me in the back of my new car, missus won't christen it

TallCharmer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ha I have done that before so hot, she would clean you of me or have you inside her when I got home

Bigboy4ulot

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fucking a married is great fun. Especially doing to them what they don’t get at home and the look into their faces….
Mmmm yes, luv 4 u too look into my face when I'm fucking you

Back