Phone Sex

Murfy8022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Alreet curry from Newcastle if u fancy sum dirty phone sex 07399697265

Attachments

• 20220922_130727.jpg
    20220922_130727.jpg
    848.8 KB · Views: 2

Marcussmulders27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Wow that’s amazing

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Phonesex is so hot love doing it

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Alreet curry from Newcastle if u fancy sum dirty phone sex 07399697265

Now this is a splendid example of me, an innocent foreigner, totally misunderstanding a post. I thought that was a number to a takeaway and you'd recommend the curry.

Sorry. I'm a child.
Goddammit Alexis, I miss @Bukowski
I'll sing you this instead

S

Scottgcs

Pm me your number or I can give you mine and we can have fun hun

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Now this is a splendid example of me, an innocent foreigner, totally misunderstanding a post. I thought that was a number to a takeaway and you'd recommend the curry.

Sorry. I'm a child.
Goddammit Alexis, I miss @Bukowski
I'll sing you this instead

Bet he’s had a few takeaway orders now!! Lmao xx

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pm me and i will call you? X

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Phone sex can be great fun. I’m Paul and looking for a phone friend for phone sex on a Wednesday night. Very open minded and happy to chat, share fantasies and get to know each other as well as get each other to cum whilst chatting.
Come say hi

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am free most evenings and weekends and have done phone sex for years. I am pretty kiny and open minded and love detailed roleplay

Murfy8022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Alreet u up for fone sex tonite

PaulUK50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love phone sex , would be very happy to chat to you some time x

robnetley

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love to have phone sex with you, if your up for it.

Hussain123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interested. Message me

Mingtolick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes phone sex now

Back