Not sexual question

Jammy282

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey hey! Me too, great weather today aye, I manged to get a bit of sunburn on my badly head .

We can't moan though, the winter's seem bloody long.
It was nice down here too but the rain be here by Monday so make the best off it

dickthedick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm also looking for folk to chat with. It matters not that you don't want to meet.
Get in touch.

S

Shelt60

Just wondered how maybe people are actually in the highlands that chat here?

I'm not looking to meet been burnt and can't be arsed with liars. I'm happy to chat tho
I've never actually chat with anyone from the highlands but chat with others from Scotland they mainly from Glasgow or Edinburgh

S

Shelt60

Well if it helps, I'm also only here to chat and I believe many others. It's a chat site, the peopie hooking up on a chat site are the silly ones :p X
I'm only here to chat but it seams when you get older no one wants to know you

Samj123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I'm not looking to meet been burnt and can't be arsed with liars. I'm happy to chat tho
Hi how are you. I'm not always checking messages on this. I'm genuine and would like to chat. Get in touch with me 07552012634. What'sapp if you lome

K

Kritz

Hi how are you. I'm not always checking messages on this. I'm genuine and would like to chat. Get in touch with me 07552012634. What'sapp if you lome
Sorry i dont WhatsApp someone i dont know or havent talked to at all

Danny666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I aint from the highlands. I am near Glasgow but we can chat if u like

Wingwilly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I'm Highlands and happy to chat

Back