Not sexual question

Interested

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
not looking to hook up or date or anything just chat to be clear. That ship has sailed lol to many fake people I'm just happy with my toys no hassle and they do what I want lmao
Yeah. But your toys can't buy you a new dress :D:D:D

S

Seksy69

I think ive same problem living down in South West, not many around , would be nice to speak to someone local . xx

K

Kritz

I think ive same problem living down in South West, not many around , would be nice to speak to someone local . xx
Yeah know the same places and know the pubs a bit of familiarity. I don't perticularly want to meet. I would have met for a coffee month ago but not so much now

S

Seksy69

Yeah know the same places and know the pubs a bit of familiarity. I don't perticularly want to meet. I would have met for a coffee month ago but not so much now

Yeah i know what u mean, It just be nice to speak to someone local and have things in common.

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just wondered how maybe people are actually in the highlands that chat here?

I'm not looking to meet been burnt and can't be arsed with liars. I'm happy to chat tho
do they need to be from the highland to chat with you or can i be a lucky lowlander

third_born_sun

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I'm not looking to meet been burnt and can't be arsed with liars. I'm happy to chat tho
I'm not in the Highlands, but I am central...and also up for chatting.

third_born_sun

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I'm not in the Highlands, but I am central...so if you fancy chatting, I am here (nothing but chat)

Back