Not sexual question

B

BizarreBabe

Yeah I chat to any one really but I did wonder how many peeps from the highlands are in here I guess curious.
You could add Highlands as a tag, that might help find people there who might find this thread. You could also search in the search bar for Highlands, see if anything comes up, if you haven't tried these things already. Good luck, lass.

K

Kritz

You could add Highlands as a tag, that might help find people there who might find this thread. You could also search in the search bar for Highlands, see if anything comes up, if you haven't tried these things already. Good luck, lass.
Thanks don't know how to tag but to be fair I'm ok if some one reply or not just something I thought I would put out there altho now I feel a bit silly but never mind thanks bb

B

BizarreBabe

Thanks don't know how to tag but to be fair I'm ok if some one reply or not just something I thought I would put out there altho now I feel a bit silly but never mind thanks bb
I hope I didn't make you feel silly. :-(
I was trying to help x

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No no not you. I guess my thoughts are most people are wanting to hook up and i ask a none sexual question is all
No question is a silly question.
It's good to be curious.
Now the lock downs are ending, people do want to meet, however users need to remember this is predominantly a chat site not a dating site.
#london lad.

K

Kritz

No question is a silly question.
It's good to be curious.
Now the lock downs are ending, people do want to meet, however users need to remember this is predominantly a chat site not a dating site.
#london lad.
not looking to hook up or date or anything just chat to be clear. That ship has sailed lol to many fake people I'm just happy with my toys no hassle and they do what I want lmao

scotchunk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Am from Fife but have s caravan in Arbroath which is classed in the Highlands

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah I thought as much why I asked there are a few from Aberdeen tho
There was a lovely guy from your way but hes no here anymore, l think lv maybe chatted to a couple of folk from Aberdeen but l guess when its chat distance doesn’t matter

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah I like people I'm social so it's been nice chatting getting to know people altho not so many genuine people and truthful but still get some good banter

Thats good , not the not truthful part obviously lol , l cant see the point in bullshit too much to remember if you tell lies , glad you’re having fun :)

Back