Neighbourhood Q&A

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God that is a horrid thought, in a sexual scenario I quite like the idea of being blindfolded, losing my sense of sight, but I wouldn't want to be blind. I suppose something like smell or taste, again I wouldn't want to but they seem the least likely to make life more difficult, less fun but not more difficult. Let's be honest, life is too difficult already without adding additional problems.
Life does have many difficulties, I agree.
It is an interesting trade up pleasure for ease.

Thanks for answering :)

S

Ste1972

@Cazz you have a very eclectic taste of music but if you had to stick to one genre what would it be

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly what will be the centre piece of your Christmas dinner
Centrepiece as in decoration or as in crowning dish?

Main course...I haven't really decided yet. I do like to have a baked/grilled fish though. Or I might go West Indian this year...in which case stewed goat and rice and peas. I'm planning a roast when friends come for the New Year...so probably not roast this year.

As for decoration, you have seen the On refelction thread, I think... ;)

S

Ste1972

Centrepiece as in decoration or as in crowning dish?

Main course...I haven't really decided yet. I do like to have a baked/grilled fish though. Or I might go West Indian this year...in which case stewed goat and rice and peas. I'm planning a roast when friends come for the New Year...so probably not roast this year.

As for decoration, you have seen the On refelction thread, I think... ;)
Goat sounds perfect to me and the decoration will be just as delicious

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Benny also...is your beard always braided or did someone do that to you?

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Magicminx what number coffee are you on this morning?? {2nd cup of tea here, and there's Ginger Nuts !!} ;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
M

My first tattoo was a British bulldog with cross bones going though back of it when I was 16 years old done in tattoo on coast its been long since covered up
Did you cover it up out of regret? Out grew it? Or it was in the way of something greater?

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone
the UK chat movie is due to be made.
Which film star should be cast as you and why?
I'd have to be Claude Rains in the 1933 version of The Invisible Man. I'm a natural for the role.

Back