Neighbourhood Q&A

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly - So now I am keen to understand what others would have made so to you and @Everyone - If you could have a piece of jewellery custom-made for you, what would you commission

I don't wear jewellery, other than a watch, cufflinks and a tie bar. However, perhaps a really nice pair of cufflinks or even a new chain for a pocket watch I have which was my great great grandfathers and I haven't worn nearly enough since I was given it.

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So this is a different kind of introductions thread. Use this space to ask others in the neighbourhood those burning questions that have been keeping you up at night. Or those silly questions that might get a laugh. Or those weird questions that might make a newbie feel at home.

If there's something you would like to know about someone, simply Tag them (using the @their name) and ask your question. Person responding, please quote the question when you do.

KEEP IT CASUAL. If you get a question you aren't comfortable answering of course you can deflect it.

And hopefully, let's have a little fun.
If having phone sex.
Do you need somewhere to hang the house phone.
(A little humour).

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@malepantielover When and how did you come to find your joy for cross dressing? Was it sort of always something you enjoyed or a new found joy?

malepantielover

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@malepantielover When and how did you come to find your joy for cross dressing? Was it sort of always something you enjoyed or a new found joy?
It first started when I was about 14-and I wore just panties.
And that carried on until I was 18 or 19 when Girlfriend then got pregnant and we married.
Which last about 3 years-She cheated a lot.
It was from then in and out of relationships that I secretly began to wear dress with panties.
And now at 70 I still enjoy the secret dressing.

M

Mae

@Firefly - So now I am keen to understand what others would have made so to you and @Everyone - If you could have a piece of jewellery custom-made for you, what would you commission?
Anything my girl wished to commission as it would be made with love

Reactions: VIP
M

Mae

What’s the one thing you consistently wish you had done better/different

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Came here to say this.
Knowing my worth and leaving far sooner
200.gif

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What’s the one thing you consistently wish you had done better/different
Asking for help before being surrounded in the smouldering wreckage. I'm lucky I did it at all and I'm grateful for all the lessons not doing so has taught me now I'm out of the cave. I think I prefer the me that emerged a bit better than the one who fell in. But I do consistently wish I'd been better at admitting my vulnerabilities and asking for help at a point before I'd lost all control.

#brenebrownismypodcastwifenow

M

Mae

Asking for help before being surrounded in the smouldering wreckage. I'm lucky I did it at all and I'm grateful for all the lessons not doing so has taught me now I'm out of the cave. I think I prefer the me that emerged a bit better than the one who fell in. But I do consistently wish I'd been better at admitting my vulnerabilities and asking for help at a point before I'd lost all control.

Honesty and self reflection as both valuable things. Unfortunately you guys are still to conditioned to ask for help when you need it. I see it with my Dad, you have to bludgeon him for days to get him to say anything.

I’m glad your out the other side and more content with who you are now

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Honesty and self reflection as both valuable things. Unfortunately you guys are still to conditioned to ask for help when you need it. I see it with my Dad, you have to bludgeon him for days to get him to say anything.

I’m glad your out the other side and more content with who you are now
Totally. Shedding that conditioning is hard graft and it's ongoing but unbelievably rewarding. It feels like a superpower sometimes

vulnerability-is-our-most-accurate-measurement-of-courage-brene-brown-daring-greatly-quote-pos...jpg
brene-brown-inspirational-quotes-hello-lovely-studio-vulnerability-not-winning.jpg

I'll stop at 2 so as to contain my crazy fan boy obsession. But if any of you don't know of her checkout my imagination wife Brene Brown.

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Erm what's that? #brenebrownisMYpodcastwife xx

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Erm what's that? #brenebrownisMYpodcastwife xx
OK. Two things:

1) I'm a lot stronger than I look and I can and will fight you for Brene Brown's imaginary love #stayawayfrommybrene

2) PHWOOOOAR!!! HUMMUNA HUMMANA HUMMANA!!! HEEELLLLOO NURSE!!!

Note: 2) Is just an immature reaction to your new profile pic and may be disregarded entirely.

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone. If you could only do one of your interests , what would it be and why?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@everyone. If you could only do one of your interests , what would it be and why?
Meaning what? only one hobby for the rest of forever....or an interest that has yet to be pursued?

Back