Neighbourhood Q&A

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Mae how often do you change your hair colour and what is your favourite colour?

Yes I was sneaky and asked two questions in one!

M

Mae

@Mae how often do you change your hair colour and what is your favourite colour?

Yes I was sneaky and asked two questions in one!
I’ve never changed it - I should - my profile pic should give you a clue

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve never changed it - I should - my profile pic should give you a clue
Is purple your favourite hair colour as well as your favourite colour or do they differ?

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Mae Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery? What is it any why is it your favourite?

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don’t wear a lot of jewellery- I guess the necklace my parents bought me for my 18th
Mae, do u have any tattoos, if yes what ones ur favourite

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@vic
Best activity for a first date would be going for a coffee/tea. Giving sufficient time to chat potentially extend the date or cut it short.

However, if it was someone id been talking to for a while before the date then.... something that was a common interest perhaps a walk with a drink/lunch, a picnic.

Worst first dates would be something where you cannot converse with the person, so a movie. Alternatively another bad first date would be some form of sporting activity, as i would be way to competitive. Yes, I wouldn't be letting my date win. It's sport, it's competition I intend to win!
So rock climbing club is out then…

• Haha
Reactions: VIP
M

Mae

Do we ever wonder why life finds us down?

General question anyone can answer

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Maybe to show you your inner strength. To show you you can overcome everything and anything with support and your inner strength

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

We tend to be more introspective when down, so more likely to notice life. And it is rather exciting to notice life when we are down and have so many possible ways to be elsewhere, isn't it?

G

GodofThunder

Interesting choice.
i see no point in frogs pointless creatures.

Lizards amuse me

I guess I’d have to say snakes
But, but, but frogs turn into princes!….. oh wait… yeah, useless things…..

;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly what is your favourite item of clothing and why?
I think my red strappy thong, or gypsy skirt. I am a fan of red pants on Tuesday. They help get us through the worst of it and protect us from any Tuesday mischief. And I'm partial to thongs. so it is the best of both worlds. I am a minimalist, so I don't keep a lot of clothing. The gypsy skirt sees me through most things I need to look somewhat formal or elegant at, so I usually only wear it on special occasions making it feel like special clothes.

• Love
Reactions: VIP
Back