Naughty teenager likes old cock

If my ass brushed against your crotch in public would you want to rip my clothes off and fuck me?

• Total voters

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals
Hi im matt 42 tall gen vwe kik 45donkey45 xx

Attachments

• bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 9

Mzungu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get really turned on when I’m on the tube and it’s crowded and I see an old man. Usually when I get on or off I like to brush my ass on their crotch. I have a fantasy that one day I’ll do it when it’s quiet and the man cannot control himself and we fuck like animals

Why wait? Let me turn your fantasy in to a reality

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

If ur ass brushed against me wud u realise im commando & cud i feel if u had thong on? X

Hardon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m turned on thinking about how I’d fuck u

Mzungu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Take my cock & rub your clit until you cum, then I will fuck you

A

ARMYMAN

The thought would be there. But I don't take without consent. I would want to know if you felt the same way. And I would choose a better location than a crowded train. A firm double bed would yield better results. Then you would know how much i wanted you.

DaveyGWhizz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What a butt honey, imwa ting to push my face in it, xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200118_205015.jpg
    IMG_20200118_205015.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 7

Kentman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How old is old? Lol 57?

eventyr

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
sorry, I'm not into men, but want you good luck

S

Secretliaisons1969

Nice fantasy.
All us older guys are twitching after reading this one!
lol
X

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not yet I’m waiting ;)
you really do surprise me that a beautiful young one such as yourself hasn't had loads of old wrinkly cock pics appearing in your box all declaring how they'd keep you satisfied all week

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you really do surprise me that a beautiful young one such as yourself hasn't had loads of old wrinkly cock pics appearing in your box all declaring how they'd keep you satisfied all week
I know they must be holding back!! X

Back