Naughty mistress open for almost anything

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Today is International Women's Day! :D Come and show me how you can actually treat to a woman, especially your next mistress! All new, shy, and kinky slaves can message me on Kik for proof ;)

S

Swingbig2021

Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!

Attachments

• 66B2D2DB-A36D-47F3-BC0D-8D5806033881.jpeg
    66B2D2DB-A36D-47F3-BC0D-8D5806033881.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guys, you should understand that your place is on your knees, serving and pleasing me! Message me on Kik or Telegram if you're looking for a naughty but serious mistress to train you! I don't mind you being shy, but I want you to be serious as well x

Reactions: RWC

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Experient mistress here! You think you can serve me as I deserve? Message me if you're over 22 and able to please me, besides being serious and obedient to me!

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mistress is ready to train all slaves who want an experience and serious mistress to serve to! Get ready for my orders and message me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mistress looking for slaves to train! Come message me on Kik or Telegram if you're looking for some real experience and I might be what you're looking for ;) I'm ready to train almost all kind of slaves!

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Missed being used from a really naughty mistress? Don't be shy and drop me a message if you're looking for long-term sessions even if you're a newbie

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Naughty mistress looking for serious slaves who are ready to please me ;) I'd be down to train all newbies slaves who will be obedient to me! Feel free to message me on Kik or Telegram for more info xx

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Serious mistress looking for serious and loyal slaves who are ready to fulfil my orders! I don't mind training new slaves as long as you're willing to prove yourself to me anytime I'm asking to!
If you think that would be fun you can message me on Kik or Telegram for more details xx

Back