Naughty mistress open for almost anything

metalthrust

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I messaged you on telegram though I'd prefer to do this over email, see if you can work something out for me will ya? I'm a commited slave willing to endure almost anything for a queen like you

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I messaged you on telegram though I'd prefer to do this over email, see if you can work something out for me will ya? I'm a commited slave willing to endure almost anything for a queen like you
I hope you'll be able to follow my orders and see what yu can do for me ;)

S

Ste1972

Where are all the obedient slaves ready to serve me? Get ready for me and I'll treat you with kindness! Feel free to message me on Kik or Telegram for more details or even if you're a new to all this!
Hi I'm looking to explore my Submisive side but I need someone to teach me please

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looking for the right mistress to train you? Come message me on Kik or Telegram if you're serious (even with no experience) and think you can follow my orders ;) I'll treat you with kindness xx

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Naughty mistress looking for her Valentine's slave! Who's ready to please me? No need to be shy guys and message me on Kik or Telegram ;)

M

Markkyboy

Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!
About as genuine as a £9 note me thinks

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where are all naughty, serious and obedient slaves? ;)
Come message me on Kik if you're looking for an experient mistress to train and control you xx

Back