Naughty mistress open for almost anything

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!

Last edited:
D

DirtyOldBastard

If you're looking to get naughty with a serious & above all privacy oriented mistress then pm me asking for my kik, twitter, telegram or icq username for some fun!. Love you all!
...because nothing says 'genuine' than putting it in your name.

Did you steal the image from Instagram or Pinterest?

c438dd76cf4162f86f6494efe88e7f36.jpg

upload_2020-7-29_10-34-56.png

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
...because nothing says 'genuine' than putting it in your name.

Did you steal the image from Instagram or Pinterest?
View attachment 46352
It was Google, Pinterest is way too slumpy for my taste. Feel free to msg me either on Kik or Telegram if you want to see some of me live (I love your blatantness btw).

Edit: For anyone wondering what's this about please lookup my FAF list thread reply.

Last edited:
D

DirtyOldBastard

It was Google, Pinterest is way too slumpy for my taste. Feel free to msg me either on Kik or Telegram if you want to see some of me live (I love your blatantness btw).

Edit: For anyone wondering what's this about please lookup my FAF list thread reply.

It's about honesty, or at least not deliberately deceiving the people (though it seems to me, some people here are determined to be deceived).

If a female profile here has an avatar which is a picture of a woman, most people will believe that that is your own picture. If you're advertising yourself and using that picture, you are passing off that image as being yours, when it isn't.

This new picture - is it you? If not, then either change the picture, or write something on your profile to say the avatar isn't you.

I'm not suggesting anyone use face pictures - some here want to be discrete. Not a problem - you can have more discrete pictures of yourself. Some people use cartoon pictures as their avatars - nobody expects them to look like that, so not an issue.

But if you're advertising your cam services, or wanting people to buy your pictures, then using a picture of someone else is deceit.

Also, if you're being honest, if you are advertising services that you expect to be paid for, then mention that too. Then if things get to that stage, your client will not feel cheated, and you are less likely to waste your time on those who are not willing to pay for such services.

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's about honesty, or at least not deliberately deceiving the people (though it seems to me, some people here are determined to be deceived).

If a female profile here has an avatar which is a picture of a woman, most people will believe that that is your own picture. If you're advertising yourself and using that picture, you are passing off that image as being yours, when it isn't.

This new picture - is it you? If not, then either change the picture, or write something on your profile to say the avatar isn't you.

I'm not suggesting anyone use face pictures - some here want to be discrete. Not a problem - you can have more discrete pictures of yourself. Some people use cartoon pictures as their avatars - nobody expects them to look like that, so not an issue.

But if you're advertising your cam services, or wanting people to buy your pictures, then using a picture of someone else is deceit.

Also, if you're being honest, if you are advertising services that you expect to be paid for, then mention that too. Then if things get to that stage, your client will not feel cheated, and you are less likely to waste your time on those who are not willing to pay for such services.
Thanks for clearing things up, yes this is me for once and as for selling I don't see what I do as a service that's why I haven't mentioned anything about money & such. As for why I came to an English site while being American, well it's a "dirty paws" oriented one and I pretty much enjoy spending time with people from the other side of the ocean once in a while too so why not. Have a good one!

D

DirtyOldBastard

Thanks for clearing things up, yes this is me for once and as for selling I don't see what I do as a service that's why I haven't mentioned anything about money & such. As for why I came to an English site while being American, well it's a "dirty paws" oriented one and I pretty much enjoy spending time with people from the other side of the ocean once in a while too so why not. Have a good one!

You must be a masochist really then - these British people are barmy.

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You must be a masochist really then - these British people are barmy.
Perverted yes but not a masochist. Give them a brake, everyone deserves some intimacy, especially when they're coming out of a serious lockdown. And since we're talking about pervertion, I had my slaves wearing masks long before CoVid showed up, huh!

AJ2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Before I dive deep into detail let me give you a heads up about what motivates me to do this whole mistress thingy. At first I was spending time reading stuff at Literotica, you know girly things but then it hit me! I found some BDSM masterpieces and oh well I started expanding my horizons until I took the decision to go all in into being a full time femdom mistress (took me a long while but I'm sparing the drama). I've spent countless hours chatting with all kinds of people, taming them and ultimately owning them (sexually) and this came to be part of who I am in life. Fast forward in 2019 and I started taking things a bit more seriously with people around me, making them see things the way I do and ultimately helping them embrace what they where hiding in their everyday lives.

So this is basically it; if you're looking for a one time session or something deeper with an actual mistress feel free to message me either here or via my handles (check my profile page). Make sure to spare no details if you're looking to build a long-term relation with me since this way I'll be able to address u the right way, avoiding stuff you don't wanna mingle with. Love you all!
Only almost anything

sirgoodpussylick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
44D45F32-9C39-48E4-89A0-037F72E53BDB.jpeg FB427C92-746A-4B6A-87B0-16127CD25CF7.jpeg

I’m genuine are you up for some great sex? X

Scorcher

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

GenuineMistress97

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Serious mistress ready to train all kind of slaves (kinky and vanilla ones)! Message me on Kik or Telegram for the real experiense ;)

Back