Monkey's Paw

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... but you find she is out with family and friends somewhere. Instead... welcome to visit my Mum !

I wish this Saturday was different from all the others...

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you're now stuck in a dreary afternoon on a Saturday where its raining constantly and it's always 3.00pm

I wish that aliens were real

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... I have bought you a baby goat... lay or kneel on the floor and I guarantee it will tickle you back... unfortunately it is going to grow up into a very big goat!!

I wish I could share this dreary, drizzly Saturday ! (actual weather today!)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
granted...a family of slugs is at the door. They would like to take refuge from the rain.

I wish my ears would stop ringing.

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... your ears have stopped ringing, tinnitus cured. However, your phone starts ringing.. each time you answer they hang up... best not to put your phone on silent, in case your ears start ringing... !!

I wish it was earlier... I still have things to do !!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. It is earlier. And you still have things to do. And now...it is later again. (and you are that much closer to the grave)

I wish to see a full moon.

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... as the sun sets under the stark horizon you stand in front of the window and a full bright moon appears out in the street... then the hobo pulls up his trousers and moves on...

I wish there was something uber-tasty in the fridge...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. There was something uber-tasty. I ate it. It was delicious.

I wish the towels would fold themselves

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, unfortunately they do like being folded so much that they refuse to unfold....that bath towel is now a very thick hand towel...
I wish I knew the name of the lovely lady I shared a dance with last night....

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
(Firefly... you're welcome!}

Granted... Her name was Cinderella.... the glass shoes fit her, her sisters are a nightmare, her mum is not a nice lady... they all turned into pumpkins at midnite... pumpkin pie anyone?

I wish I had got a dance with a lovely lady... !!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. One dance. She then returns to her gaggle of giggling friends and you watch her receive a fiver off each of them.

(some people can be cruel. Would you like an internet muffin?)

I wish for a peach. A sweet juicy one that will dribble down my chin when I eat it.

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
{accepts muffin, wipes tears on napkin!!} ;-)

Granted... the juciest one in the grocer's store... so succulent, so sweet, juice pours down your chin and all over your outfit... you have to go back home to change... as you turn, you see me giving the grocer a fiver !!

I wish for a decent curry and someone to share it with... (that's 2 wishes, I know!!) ;-)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. Doorbell rings, your mum's popped round with a homemade curry. (she has also has some exciting news...)

I wish someone would bring me tea

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
{that's ok... the home-made curry is a favourite... apple base, it's good!!}

Granted... You can hear the kettle boiling from your fave position, reading on the sofa. It boils, the loud switch clicking off. You resist the urge to peek round the sofa... instead, listening intently to the sounds from the kitchen. You hear two cups placed on the worktop, hear the jar open for teabags... the water pours with a few moments to steep... the stirring spoon softly chinks the edge of the mug. Footsteps follow... a steaming mug placed before you... your smile fades as the phone rings... your needy friend... crisis, her date hasn't called... the tea goes cold.....

I wish for a packet of hob-nobs to go with this tea!! ;-)

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you get to hob nob with a homeless man who eats the whole packet

I wish for ice cream

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... same hobo pleads to your good nature, and liberates your ice cream for his own pleasure. You feel good inside... momentarily... because he now has a sugar-hi, is giggling like a teenage girl, and wants to tongue-kiss... very very much!!

I wish there were more Antiques Roadshow...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
granted...it is hosted by Donald Trump.

Re: the tea...I was completely lost in the little scene, beautifully painted...oh the auditory joy of listening to tea being made in the other room...and letting it go cold...the tragedy of it all. *sips her cold tea* *gags a little* *wipes a tear*

I wish I had a stapler

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Re Tea: Oh! the Pleasure of being able to make someone a cuppa... knowing they really want one, and assuming they are listening!! ;-)

Granted... and its a nice stapler too... little bit old, and air-powered so you'll need a compressor... oh, and the staples are hard to get a-hold of... Got a box of 3/8 panel staples for it... in the van !!

Wish I had a cooked breakfast... this grey monday has got bacon and black pudding written all over it!! ;-)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted: One hot cooked breakfast coming right up....*opens the fridge to find only year old opened tin of spam* I'm sure it's fine...and basically the same

I wish I had a jigsaw puzzle to play

Back