Men cumming

B

Barry7910

I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
Not strange at all.. I love to watch women cum,especially when they squirt

B

Barry7910

My sexual initiation came about through a fascination with male orgasms - I was so damned curious to see how it happened I would give guys a wank in the school toilets (among other places) just to see them spurt! I still love to take time just stroking and teasing guy, watching his reactions.

Love that

georged1193

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My sexual initiation came about through a fascination with male orgasms - I was so damned curious to see how it happened I would give guys a wank in the school toilets (among other places) just to see them spurt! I still love to take time just stroking and teasing guy, watching his reactions.

God I would love for you to be giving me one of your teasing handjobs

P

Paul56

My last sub used to love to watch me cum and take a facial or swallowing it! Bloody waste of spunk just letting it fall on the floor.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

You are welcome to wank and suck my cock anytime :)

DorianGrey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

For sure you've made the day for many of them.

Scott1961Sutton

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Wish I'd known someone you at school

Back