P

Paul56

Mmmm I love watching a man wank, it’s such a turn on

I love the noises a man makes when he’s wanking, gets me so wet and horny
Happy to let you watch - pm me and lets show you a good time

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
More than happy to wank off for you !!

S

SussexGuy47

If there is Any F here
that Loves to watch a guy Wank n Cum lots..
Do get in touch..
inbox n lets get going/ cuming!!!

B

Bo1872

I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
No stranger than men doing the same, I like to be watched when I cum.

Fantasticmrbeard

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nought wrong with that beautiful, always here to help ,

Ukhubbyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Perfectly normal. I like to cum for voyeurs and also like to watch others cum. I’m always open to masturbating for and with people. Nothing better than edging for a few hours and then watching a huge load spurt all over the place.

mackymack

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My sexual initiation came about through a fascination with male orgasms - I was so damned curious to see how it happened I would give guys a wank in the school toilets (among other places) just to see them spurt! I still love to take time just stroking and teasing guy, watching his reactions.

mmmmmmmmmm so hot love this

Attachments

• Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    754 KB · Views: 6
Back