Men cumming

Benny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
When it comes to anything sexually related. Everyone different. Strange is a relative word . We all like different things. And finding out and maybe trying different things is a life enjoyment

Benny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My sexual initiation came about through a fascination with male orgasms - I was so damned curious to see how it happened I would give guys a wank in the school toilets (among other places) just to see them spurt! I still love to take time just stroking and teasing guy, watching his reactions.

Good girl. Wish you had been at my school

B

Barry7910

I love watching videos of men cumming I think it’s really hot and even if I’m not going to masturbate i still like to watch it. Is that strange?
Not strange at all.. I love to watch women cum,especially when they squirt

B

Barry7910

My sexual initiation came about through a fascination with male orgasms - I was so damned curious to see how it happened I would give guys a wank in the school toilets (among other places) just to see them spurt! I still love to take time just stroking and teasing guy, watching his reactions.

Love that

georged1193

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

God I would love for you to be giving me one of your teasing handjobs

Paul56

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

My last sub used to love to watch me cum and take a facial or swallowing it! Bloody waste of spunk just letting it fall on the floor.

Raima

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you like live video dm me then haha

Emeris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You are welcome to wank and suck my cock anytime :)

Chamborda

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nope its actually hot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531_203716.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531_203716.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 4

BigBen93

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would be happy to show you haha :p

DorianGrey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

For sure you've made the day for many of them.

Scott1961Sutton

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Wish I'd known someone you at school

dickiea584

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No,not at all.My wife's favorite when she masturbated saying it makes her wet & horny.