Masturbated at work

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.
Fk

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.
Sexy

Qsav

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Suck my dick and ill fill all your holes dont worry slut

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was once in the toilets at work and heard a sigh from the cubicle next to me. I glanced down and could see a shadow of a cock being stroked in the next booth. I contemplated peeking over the top, or asking if he wasnted a hand but eventually made do with a quick wank in harmony with him. I did let out a gasp as I came and hope that helped him to finish.
Sexy

Suze

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Done it a lot... why the hell not?!?!

Citylad46

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds bloody amazing to me... Keep on enjoying your self

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe less noticeable if I'm just under the desk sucking and playing with your cock

I am sure you would have my cock hard in seconds and your warm mouth would feel fantastic :)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe less noticeable if I'm just under the desk sucking and playing with your cock

Do you chat on kik? I would love to see what you look like and show you my nice hard cock

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd fuck you hard at work x

Gary0101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds great but question is what made you horny at work in the first place???

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love the thought of a lady masturbating at work, I wank in the office toilet daily I would say and sometimes twice a day, it all depends on the people i come across on the day, i do like to wank thinking of a fresh seen so if a female colleague or a customer looking so hot or wearing very tight clothes or showing cleavage i go to the office toilet and wank when i get the chance ;) would love to work in the same place as you, we could have SO much fun xx

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mmmm sounds perfect!

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's been known for me to have some DIY pleasure while working .... it seems to me like more fun when u know u might get caught hehe (hopefully by some random hottie)
You still cant resist playing with yourselff then bigjugs, ohhh how much cum ive lost over you whilst working is unreal some of the stuff you sent me was amazing babe

Back