Masturbated at work

Folkesy69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's been known for me to have some DIY pleasure while working .... it seems to me like more fun when u know u might get caught hehe (hopefully by some random hottie)
I’d love to catch you wouldn’t be able to stop myself joining in with u x

BigLuke69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.

Wish I was your boss and I caught you red/wet handed. I’d have to dish out some sort of punishment. I wonder what I could do hhhmmm ;) x

Geordie69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.
Would have loved to help you

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ive masterbated a few times at work down in the stockroom soon stopped wen rumours of a hidden security cam were going about
More reason to carry on...give the bosses a show ;)

funguy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
twice in the toilet at work , a few years ago , and when i worked from home ..... all day long :)

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had sex at my old workplace and have gone solo at pretty much all of my workplaces at least once. I just get so horny and it turns me on so much the risks

GifsAndToys

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had sex in 3 workplaces and have wanked in more lol. Also sometimes have a butt plug in when i go to work mmmmm

Yorkshireladkinky

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always get horny as fuck at work have to find a empty room or toilet to sort meself with there was a decent women at work to help out

Gabe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow just wow

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love having a little play while at work. My silver bullet always does the trick. Fits perfectly in my pocket and buzzes me to ecstasy every time, always feel so naughty afterwards walking back in with soaked panties :)
Ffs Scarlett ya just killed me there. Be back in about 10 minutes !!! Xxx

S

Secretliaisons1969

Certainly livened up a dull work day. Impressed. X

Back