Masturbated at work

Alwayshornyandwet

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.

R

Rosslare

I couldn't help myself. I had to masturbate in my works toilet. I was soaking and I didn't have anything else but my small handbag size hairspray can. I swear it did the job. I slid it inside with ease. I would have put it in my arse but I needed lube. I tried. My pussy is throbbing writing this. I'm gonna have some fun when I get home. I'm going to go for all holes with all my toys... I think my pants are soaking.
I would have replaced your hairspray with my tongue, used your juices to lube my fingers and slid them deep in your ass
I am a plumber I would wank in your house

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

If I worked with you I could have slid my hard cock into your dripping pussy and got you even more wet ...

JizzingJoey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I have a particular liking for doing cumtributes for sexy ladies and I was wondering if you would like me to do one for you, if so just hit me up on kik jailer111

Justforfun23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve had myself some fun in the work toilets before.. actually at my desk a few times.

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I used to work in a shared office and regularly chat up women online and then retire to the toilets for a phone wank. Sometimes I even went in the fields behind work where there was a spot that wasn't over looked and finish off there if it was a long roleplay. This happened a couple of times a week. I also wanked in my car a few times and came close to getting caught.

R

Rosslare

I used to work in a shared office and regularly chat up women online and then retire to the toilets for a phone wank. Sometimes I even went in the fields behind work where there was a spot that wasn't over looked and finish off there if it was a long roleplay. This happened a couple of times a week. I also wanked in my car a few times and came close to getting caught.
Love to have seen you

funguy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i owned a bar for a while and had to dress as a women to work as it was an anne summers night , and the ladies said no men so had to put a skirt on hahaha though one lady found it to much and dragged me to the loo,s for a five minute quickie !!!

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was once in the toilets at work and heard a sigh from the cubicle next to me. I glanced down and could see a shadow of a cock being stroked in the next booth. I contemplated peeking over the top, or asking if he wasnted a hand but eventually made do with a quick wank in harmony with him. I did let out a gasp as I came and hope that helped him to finish.

Dirtymindedman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This has just made me have a wank whilst sat in my van at work

M

Mrsheen839

It's been known for me to have some DIY pleasure while working .... it seems to me like more fun when u know u might get caught hehe (hopefully by some random hottie)
would love to be the one who caught you having a good time, never know what could happen next x

Back