Married woman.

S

SussexGuy47

Hi Soozi, I’m 42 and love to do anything and everything related to sex, e.g. tongue deep in arse and more, just love it, I’m from HULL anyway
Oh My Fooooking God..!!

Dear User..
Please read Through the posts here..IN REVERSE!!!!...
I Believe You will find..
USER HAS LEFT!!!
Here
Endeth
The Lesson...!!!

Blond_exec

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Hello Soozi…. If youre anywhere near Guildford I’d love to chat…. I can see we share some similar sexual interests and I could be th “right person” you’re looking for… please message me back…. P.s. I’m 58

T

TashO75

Hello Soozi…. If youre anywhere near Guildford I’d love to chat…. I can see we share some similar sexual interests and I could be th “right person” you’re looking for… please message me back…. P.s. I’m 58

She ain't a member anymore. See date she posted 2 years ago lol

Reactions: Geo

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Heyx babe y
Soozi. Xx
Hi babe how would you like me to bend you over and lick your pussy before thrusting my throbbing cock deep in your sweet ass x while slapping your tits x

FilthyMind

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
married, 51 from Berkshire seeking discreet female to create our own private space to explore and enjoy each other. Contact me if interested please x

mrromantic79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi hun iam 44 and very naughty

S

SussexGuy47

DEAREST
DICKHEADS.....
Your all Obviously V Thick. and or Stupid...
Plz NOTE...
USER SOOZI......
Has Left
Is NO LONGER here
ACC Deleted!!!

Here Endeth the Second Lesson
thanks be to DICKHEADS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shanejoy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Wouldn't mind licking your pussy till you squirt in my mouth xx hope you like younger too

Oldscot

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hello soozi hope you are well I am an old naughty man with the right person and I am sure you are not a begger be so nice to tie you to the bed and tease your hot body till you begged to be fucked

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi I’m always horny I’m 51 and bored up for almost anything

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's no hope mate, doesn't matter how often it's pointed out to the numpties that this and many other similar threads are not only totally moribund but the OP has probably not been seen in the numpties' intelligent life span, they will continue to seek that gold pot at the rainbow's end.
I think it’s because when you open up a new thread that you haven’t read before it directs them to the original post on the first page. To which they will the ready said Soozi’s extra marital hopes and dreams from 2021 and try and get their slice of pumpkin pie, not understanding that the blacked out username without its hyperlink is a user no longer active on the site and continue to respond to her post regardless of Sussex spilling his Chai over it. Only leading to his, yours and my comment bring the thread back to the homepage for users to her post in the present (thinking it’s new) and commenting on it, so the cycle continues… Hakuna Matata.

Waynogent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi sooozi lolx I am Wayne 48 would love to chat xx hope I am not too old lol xxx

Mr60Nice

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi, Whereabouts in the UK are you please...? (best ask, in case we're a silly distance. Lol) Thanks x

Back