Married woman.

S

Soozi

Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi Soozi, I hope that is your pussy :p There are plenty of horny old men on here, starting with me ;) Horny, older, like playing games, exploring things that hubby doesn't xxx

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
We are probably looking for the same sort of things x

Borolad123

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Soozi. Xx
Hi , I’m a naughty old man who would like to explore every inch of your body and I understand the need for you to be discreet

Bluevein

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Where are you from

S

SussexGuy47

Soozi. Xx

Could you
Would you...
Come to Sussex?????

B

BorednHorny

Soozi. Xx
Mmmm hey I would love to use you and that married pussy

Jond560

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, naughty old man, married too so understand all about being discreet.

N

Number3

Soozi, hey - how are you getting on with the quest? I'm 51, not that old, but just setting out to understand what pleasure is about. The is no reason to settle for bored and mundane. Want it, go get it.

HungAttorney_30

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Kik me: EnzoPleasure

Ghostrider1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Fit hung filthy guy for you,sayhi

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
mmmm....makes an old cock nice and stiff..;)

Shortone

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Love chat

Caspersky

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
I'm 40 and fit to satisfy your need baby

Back