dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
DEAD THREAD
USER LEFT..
DEAD THREAD..
USER LEFT WILL NOT RESPOND!!!!
Capish!!!!
Guess there are a great many frustrated testosterone-fueled mid-life males here who were totally failed by the education system and cannot actually read: they can't all be Scots.
@SussexGuy47 I get a very strong feeling that thee and I should never, ever, attempt to lead horses to water, let alone encourage them to drink.

One can consider horses to be intelligent animals in comparison to some with less legs.

steven74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Hi,interested

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ffs this cracks me right up lol.

The OP posted in 2021 and left in 2021.

It's now 2023?

Bless you all though, God Loves a Trier :D
Laughing with you well you are worth it baby x

Attachments

• 15643224176556789786391152501280.jpg
    15643224176556789786391152501280.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2
M

mjA82

Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Hey Soozi!

Sounds like we could be into the same things, follow me if you’d like to message privately and share our kinks and fantasies.

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
You sound fantastic i would love some fun with you ,I'm 56 is that old enough lol

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Soozi has left the building

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She sounded fantastic in the year 2021. It's now 2023. But hey I won't ruin your fun. You enjoy
I'm beginning to think there are a significant number of UKChatters that despair of the inability of the many to recognize that the thread is dead and delight in their incompetence and inherrent stupidity: probably proves the old saw of there only being sufficient blood in the male body to make either the brain or the penis operate at one time.

MrPresident

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi, I’m 42 and love to do anything and everything related to sex, e.g. tongue deep in arse and more, just love it, I’m from HULL anyway

Back