Married woman.

Falconsal22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Message me right now and let's chat.

dbhandyman9

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
45 yr old married white guy here. Tall good looking clean and genuine.

paul50wilts

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi soozi. I understand married boredom. I enjoy taking the lead. Love exploring. Love textures and temperature play can be ING and gentle too. Variety is the spice. X message me if you think im a good fit. X

Statham

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi, where you from? Im in the same situation but other way round obviously xx

PrestonBond64

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
You sound perfect, when you say old... I'm 58 and definitely naughty. Can't get enough sex, constantly hard and jerking looking at sexy women... , love a nice sexy ass and big tits with hard nipples, maybe I could use you instead, I'm sure we can have a lot of fun xx

S

SussexGuy47

PLEASE
PLEASE PEOPLE..
N B. TAKE NOTICE....
THIS IS A DEAD THREAD
USER NO LONGER HERE
NOT WORTH REPLYING
YOU WONT GET ANY REPLY..
JEEEEESASSSS

S

SussexGuy47

Dead thread
Dead thread dead thread
User GONE
USER GONE..
G
O
N
E

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@SussexGuy47 Many are uneducable, that's why we used to have Secondary Mods and Grammars, Polytechnics and Universities which have apparently been replaced by universal propaganda factories.

Some good advice: if your going to drink from the stream drink from above where your horse is drinking; if you're going to piss in the stream piss below where the horse is drinking.

uksteve

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
xxx

Statham

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi, I’m sure you had plenty of offers.. I’m looking for the same as you really. If you wanna chat/exchange some details then drop me a message xx

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Soozi, I’m sure you had plenty of offers.. I’m looking for the same as you really. If you wanna chat/exchange some details then drop me a message xx
Well why not just use me then baby x

Attachments

• 15643224176556789786391152501280.jpg
    15643224176556789786391152501280.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
S

SussexGuy47

DEAD THREAD
USER LEFT..
DEAD THREAD..
USER LEFT WILL NOT RESPOND!!!!
Capish!!!!

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Soozi. Xx

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Soozi. XxHey hi. Similar situation. U near surrey. Shaun 55 here

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
DEAD THREAD
USER LEFT..
DEAD THREAD..
USER LEFT WILL NOT RESPOND!!!!
Capish!!!!
Guess there are a great many frustrated testosterone-fueled mid-life males here who were totally failed by the education system and cannot actually read: they can't all be Scots.

Jimmycross

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Would be well up to meet you

Back