Married woman.

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You can have your pick of older married men here! - hope you are having fun
Love to chat

C

Charliecream

Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
I'm a dirty perv and have many kinks and festishes uniforms and lingerie...I want a dirty bitch that I can use

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
O

Olderstokeman

Hi I'm a married but bored woman looking for discreet people for fun, fantasy, kinks, fetishes and way more. Have a thing for naughty old men, but beggers can't be choosers. Love being passive submissive, being used, with the right person. Message me, let's hear what you're into.
Soozi. Xx
Hi I am Paul 57 a Dom very open minded discreet kinky would definitely enjoy a disunity to play with and train if you are not far from me

Johnboy27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Well if you are not far love to use all three holes

M

MisterWonder

Soozi. Xx
My you do sound thrilling

M

MisterWonder

Soozi. Xx
Mmmmm I woukd love to hook up with you, explore you and tease / please you

Driver74

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx

nick48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hi Soozi, 49 y/o married guy uk here..would love to chat..looking for same xxx

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
64 pervy male. Love to chat on phone or Skype

Chris53

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Let's chat Soozi, I would love a naughty friend.

Desparado80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hello there Soozi im Daniel and probably last in long list of blokes calomouring to be the right man for the job. At the moment my particular fantasy involes golden showers if that is of any interest to yourself x

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last input from 'Soozi' was June 2022: might we conclude this is a dead thread, this thread is no more, it is deceased … Sorry can't recall the rest of the dead parrot skit.

klpy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
Hii i like you

nick48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Soozi. Xx
hi suzi

would love to share...chat..49 y/o married guy uk here..looking for discreet, sexy erotic kinky fun..if you fancy it xxx

Back