A

AuntyJayne

I'll have to buy on outfit lol.... I could wear what I'm brought.

Imagine the outfits I'd get donated xx
I used to get so many " presents from my ' fans', not so many nowadays :(

Nice ideas for a fun evening by the way xxx

ThickdickChris86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Think you can make me beg?

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Will you be keeping me tied up while you have a few beers?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?

ThickdickChris86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pls msg me I would really like to destroy ur pussy. Great at humiliation and love anything extra kinky and weird. Can sort a price if that's what u want xxxxx

LickCleanLee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?

This sounds like the perfect night in! Me and my pal drinking while we have you tied up in the middle of the room and call you things like dirty slut, filthy slag and nasty whore, wanking off together as we stand over you until we fire our fresh warm loads of thick creamy spunk all over your face and hair. Then both of us going to work on you at the same time, sharing you, passing you back and forth, taking turns on you all night x

Alec1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Yes, definitely up for it;)

Jake20132

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Fuck me senseless

Wifey

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I’d love to join in. Just the idea of been naked and tied up fully on show turns me on. I’d want to be called a filthy slut then given a cock and not complain about it

iluvpussylicking41

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

for you anything you like

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Mmm.... would love to do that.

BrianDavidson88

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I'd use and abuse you when it's needed, kiss lick suck and fuck you for days baby

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Well, what you waiting for xxx

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Sounds like fun. I’m in.

mulaloving

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm could blindfold u , tie u up , n tease the life out a ya , wank myself off while my bellend in your mouth , ill take u out blindfolded camp out n tease your pushy infront of the fire , ill fuck another woman so u can hear her moaning n we will play with you n u wouldn't know which one of us are making u wet n wanting more mmmmm

AshSheikh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
IMG_9670.JPG

AshSheikh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
IMG_9671.JPG

AshSheikh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
IMG_9672.JPG

AshSheikh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
IMG_9673.JPG

Back