TightsFetish

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like on a roof rack.... wrapped in a carpet... is it a long drive from West Bromwich to yours?
aw
would love to picture that, hopefully you're wearing some tights & boots before you get took away, wrapped in a carpet, just seeing your legs out the end with your boots on x

TightsFetish

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm glad to have experienced people.

I like the idea of improvised more. To have me tied down with a few things brought. Then my bedroom drawers raided to start to tie me better.

My kitchen spatulas and wooden spoons brought in to show me what you are thinking.

Listening tied up to your group ideas about what you would like to do...

Then a long time being teased and made to cum with my sex wand...
I'd be in them bedroom drawers looking for your tights to rub my cock with x

S

Safeguy

Think you can make me beg?

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Will you be keeping me tied up while you have a few beers?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?
Yeah then do it again and again and again

J

james21UK

hey im game im near west bromwich as well ;) ive messaged you as well. Tie you to your bed and tease you with your magic wand until you cum multiple times making you want me inside you more and more but not being able to do anything ;)

tomtomt450

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How about you share some pics of you layed spread out to get our minds ( and cocks) wondering

B

beardy93

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?
What an exciting idea!

What if you lay you over the dining table - just the right size to keep your bum perched on the edge whilst your head hangs off the other; waiting to consume the next hard cock that slides through your wet lips as somebody fucks on the other end...

CraigVicki8082

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

We'd love that if you'd like to try with a m/f couple?

ThatGuy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I would like add some ice cubes from my drink and gently tease you with them :-*

jameshudson

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gemma come on cam? I want to see if you’re real or a bullshitter!

KinkySubMark

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I always think metal handcuffs, a leg spreader, some nice soft bondage rope and a gag and blindfold. Feathers and ice for sensation play and a large dildo and butt plug. A little electro sex would have you squirming!

MEANj1999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Gemma u are such a turn on

DavidHeron2020

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love the idea of doing and you doing what I say kind of hot sign me up

R

RTW87

Wow sound good to me. Love the thought of begging for me and others. While ya tied upto. Hope youd like the attention though

J

Joinmeatthebar

Wow, just the thought of it. Could leave you there while I had a few beers and come back and give real severe pounding and unload on you again like a dirty little sex slave.

Magicx0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Damn yes please

Andy210

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I can see you are ready.... is that your room? Would need you to pick.me up in a van blindfolded and taken showered and spread out lol.

Would be even.more exciting if I never knew where I was lol

Back