Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think you can make me beg?

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Will you be keeping me tied up while you have a few beers?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?

Andyp56

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Want to see me spread out and helpless... you and your friend laughing at my body... already having cum on me?

Looking at me and openly talking about what my body will look like when you are done ?
Hi I would love to do that

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Sounds hot u tied n spread out not know how or when your gonna get used again

S

Sirlicksalot

I dunno if I like the idea of sharing you
The rest of it sounds good though x

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds hot u tied n spread out not know how or when your gonna get used again

That's my thought... I would like your thoughts in a blindfold... I like the idea of seeing but to have no warning if the touch is coming woukd be electric....

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

That sounds like a great evening, having you helpless and naked for me to play with as I please. I agree with the blindfold, you wont know where we will go next or what with .....

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blindfolding works for a lot of girls but works best when fully tied ;)
I'm torn about whether I want yo see the strangers or not... would you like me to see the faces colours and cocks of my new internet friends?

Maybe take it on and off at points depending on the man or woman or creature lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm torn about whether I want yo see the strangers or not... would you like me to see the faces colours and cocks of my new internet friends?

Maybe take it on and off at points depending on the man or woman or creature lol
Start with it off and then put it on after a bit of foreplay. Then you can guess who is touching you

Gemmauk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blindfolding works for a lot of girls but works best when fully tied ;)
The thought of being tied tight and helpless makes my heart beat fast lol.

What do you think would be the best thing to restrain and blindfold with?

Stockings rope or cable ties to tie me down?

Scalf, sleep mask or cloth bag to blindfold?

What are your ideas on gagging?

A lot of questions sorry

Xx Gemma

Back