Jokes, any will do

SamHughes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My friend said if she could change anything about her body, she'd have a third breast.

That's odd.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's not a joke per se. Early last year I went on a site where people met up for all sorts. I came across by accident. That is the truth. So the mind got to work to see how much they would believe. I can be reasonable with the use of verbage/words. I put in an ad. I was a dominatrix, CD, you name it - in thigh length leather boots, high heeled of course and cat o' nine tails. The whole shebang. I wanted a group of only straight men who might be interested in farm role play. They'd drop their drawers and I would attach them to those udder things on milking machines, turn them on, they'd be pulled and yanked as I whipped their asses and balls and fill a bucket if possible. After whipping the tripe off their asses I would make them 'mooo mooo moooo' etc. I was TOTALLY convinced no one was going to remotely take it seriously. The living truth. I was innundated. lol

They were all willing to pay and all. Certain parts of this country are wealthy farmer types/landowners. All the same. I could not believe what they wanted done. I near wet myself laughing. Then I thought - 'right - NO WAY, NOOOOO WAYYYYY is anyone going to be daft enough to even think this genuine....' Few discreet pics and it was all gonna be done through the letter flap on the front door. The suggestions I made and they fell for every one. I thought - there really is a worse hell called Depravia. LOL I was sooooooooo bad. Them all sitting wanking away at the keyboards while I spoke all different accents and lingos - sexy and real durdy. LOL They even sent pics of what they were doing and thanked me for the best cum for ages. A big farmer I saw today reminded me of my bad, naughty days and nights and I could not help but laugh. I am so gonna burrrrrrnnnnnn. ;) lol

Back