Jane

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
1,507
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
395
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
Depends if you catch a happy hour. Outside of that they are high everywhere.
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
395
Southern trip. It took the better part of week for her land her man.
She explained the deal to him and did allow me to take waist down pics.
He has a real big cock that Jane loved.
It was a hot, hot night for all. May share more on this soon.
 

Attachments

  • pickup.jpg
    pickup.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
65
Reaction score
395
Church function and up under her dress.
 

Attachments

  • Dress Collage.jpg
    Dress Collage.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 9
  • Jane's ass.jpg
    Jane's ass.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top