Jane

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
371
Hotel hookup an hour from the city. There is a busy bar just across the street.
Sometimes nothing happens there, sometimes it does.
Second pic, just a wonderful dessert after supper.
 

Attachments

  • head22.jpg
    head22.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 25
  • eather.jpg
    eather.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
1,506
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
371
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
Depends if you catch a happy hour. Outside of that they are high everywhere.
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
371
Early marriage, in full swing.
Sweet Jane in church became a Hot Wife at night enjoying lots of cock.
One friend we visited a fair amount.
 

Attachments

  • lickit.jpg
    lickit.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 13
  • I love.jpg
    I love.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
61
Reaction score
371
A long two days of work. We discussed getting away to find a new lover for her.
 

Attachments

  • work copy.jpg
    work copy.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 9
  • tired.jpg
    tired.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 9
  • spread01.jpg
    spread01.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top