Jane

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
369
Hotel hookup an hour from the city. There is a busy bar just across the street.
Sometimes nothing happens there, sometimes it does.
Second pic, just a wonderful dessert after supper.
 

Attachments

  • head22.jpg
    head22.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 24
  • eather.jpg
    eather.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
1,506
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
369
Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
Depends if you catch a happy hour. Outside of that they are high everywhere.
 

Matureintimacy

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
60
Reaction score
369
Early marriage, in full swing.
Sweet Jane in church became a Hot Wife at night enjoying lots of cock.
One friend we visited a fair amount.
 

Attachments

  • lickit.jpg
    lickit.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 4
  • I love.jpg
    I love.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top