I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow as trumped up charges go, I didn’t even see pollensa in the room when I was banned, nevermind even speak/type anything to him...at the time of my banning the 2 things I said in naughty main room are the 2 things I’ve stated, at the time Pepsid was whispering me and chatting, never even knew pollensa was there, and isn’t someone I have I speak 2 if can help it, the only time he gets even a mention is usually when he mentions my username and attacks me...as he hasn’t said anything about me, and I didn’t even know or say anything about him, his dead mother, or even knew his existence in the room 2 days ago when I was banned, then ur mods are completely out of order, thanks

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok this is getting stupid now.....what meme???? As I don’t post gifs, pics or bloody memes !!!!
I’m on iPhone and cannot post such things, so again what am I banned for????

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As u have the capability of checking the chat logs, idk why my request to answer 2 simple things hasn’t been answered, 1 why am I banned, I’ve told u what was said at the time of my banning, and u can even check the chat log to confirm this, yet 2 days later u still can’t give a reasonable answer to this question or even give any evidence as to what I’m suppose to of said or 2 who.....and please don’t say was to pollensa, cause In the politest of terms that’s complete rubbish..... and 2 how long the ban is for???

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well thank you as always for your help, as my appeal isn’t rubbish...I DO NOT POST pics, memes or gifs, as I’m on an iPhone, I never even saw pollensa at the time of my banning, so could not even say anything to him, what I have stated is actually fact! My banning is a joke, u can’t even answer what I’m actually banned for, or provide any evidence to what ur claiming....have u even checked the chat logs? Or asked the mod who banned me what I’m suppose to of done? As I’m innocent in what u are claiming....as its impossible for me to post pics from my iPhone nevermind a meme 2 days I’ve asked and for 2 days u have provided absolutely nothing!!!

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You're banned. One more reply will get you banned from the forums as well.

lillie1967

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
banned yesterday for posting underage pics !! yuk !! how do we appeal ??? !!!

WayneSlob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, I got banned for beastiality. Which must have been some sort of automatic filter. People were discussing horror films and I said I got Shaun the Sheep and Shaun of the Dead muddled up.

Instant ban and it can only be because of the Sheep word!

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya i appear to have been banned or i presume i have when i try to log in to chat it comes up user unregistered Jemma19: scat i have no idea what that means can someone explain please i was last in saturday night not tried to log in since but above happened tonight when i tried to log into chat. If i am banned can you tell me what for and for how long please

Thankyou

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We were talking about cats i made a comment about licking my fingers i was a little drunk so could have been that. Comment i apologise and will make sure it dosent happen again it was an innocent joke which everyone laughed at triplemoon did comment omg jemma19 as i remember so if i have offended her or anyone else i will apologise when or if im allowed back into chat. It is a little complicated the rules and i do try to abide by them i do have a odd sence of humor but thst is not an excuse how long is the ban for if thats ok to ask and again i apologies for breaking a rule

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Think you get banned from all off chat not just the room you was in i cold be wrong

Y

YogiBear

I was banned for "mod abuse".
I will not go into personal names here as that's low and not nessesary for public viewing.
This moderator spent the whole of last night attacking me and another chatter with help.
Then when I confronted her about it I get banned for mod abuse. I will serve my ban np. I do have many screenshots of the abuse if you wish to see this.
I am more pissed off with the fact this particular moderator attacks others (having experienced personal attacks herself.) Then cries the victim when confronted about her role in the abuse.
its extremely unjust to ban me and allow her to carry on personally abusing chatters, and when they get upset and confront her about it they get banned. A real abuse of position there.

It wasn't a drama as I am very aware "mods dont mod drama" it was flagrant abuse of another chatter then using their position to get me banned.
I am sure this will extend my ban further but hey wanted to explain the truth not that it will change a thing I'm banned I accept I did wrong.
I am also aware I posted it in the wrong section appologised for this I can't delete the old thread.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have looked at the content you have posted towards CunnyFunt and it was excessive, I don't care how mad you are. Take a break and turn back into an adult.

Y

YogiBear

I made an out of order comment in anger to Cunny Funt I admit this was wholelly wrong. And am serving my ban as you rightly said it just to ban me and yes I accept this fully.
I fully respect you and am not wanting to be rude or disrespectful here but...
I was on about what she did in the room before that comment.
I know she's had lots of abuse from many chatters and that's unjust and uncalled for I agree.
She abused us first big time in the room this is why I was upset and flew off the handle at her.
This personal abuse was 2 hours long while she was modding this was also placed mainly in the main room and was 100% seen by her and all. She was aiding and encouraging the abuse and attack . Which considering the level of abuse she gets so often was really nasty. As a mod she should have stopped it To be frank and open..she didn't. I am truly sorry about how I spoke to her this was not right and shouldn't have happened.
This is not personal as I have and will continue to report and defend her if I see her being abused.
She made her abuse personal bringing our families into it exactly the type of abuse she herself was getting which was what really upset me. I could not understand why she would do what was happening to her to others as she personally knows the hurt this causes. I do have proof of this and once again it is not personal or a personal attack against her.
Thank you for replying and sorry to upset you and Cunny .

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I made an out of order comment in anger to Cunny Funt I admit this was wholelly wrong. And am serving my ban as you rightly said it just to ban me and yes I accept this fully.
I fully respect you and am not wanting to be rude or disrespectful here but...
I was on about what she did in the room before that comment.
I know she's had lots of abuse from many chatters and that's unjust and uncalled for I agree.
She abused us first big time in the room this is why I was upset and flew off the handle at her.
This personal abuse was 2 hours long while she was modding this was also placed mainly in the main room and was 100% seen by her and all. She was aiding and encouraging the abuse and attack . Which considering the level of abuse she gets so often was really nasty. As a mod she should have stopped it To be frank and open..she didn't. I am truly sorry about how I spoke to her this was not right and shouldn't have happened.
This is not personal as I have and will continue to report and defend her if I see her being abused.
She made her abuse personal bringing our families into it exactly the type of abuse she herself was getting which was what really upset me. I could not understand why she would do what was happening to her to others as she personally knows the hurt this causes. I do have proof of this and once again it is not personal or a personal attack against her.
Thank you for replying and sorry to upset you and Cunny .

You don't respect me. You go to the other sites to find stan to fix you up. Tsk tsk... also let's be clear. Mods are chatters. They aren't here to mod your drama. They aren't here to just sit there and not chat. It is ridiculous to think they are. EVERYONE in this chat has a block. If the abuse breaks the tou, that's when it's bannable. If you don't want to be banned, don't harass the mods.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm in the hospital, and have not banned anyone. You need to A) calm down B) provide the ban message, chat name, and last few line or posted content, and then when I am feeling up to checking this, I'll look into it.

D

DirtyOldBastard

Lmao. TE="TheDalaiDrama, post: 48328, member: 4003"]I'm in the hospital, and have not banned anyone. You need to A) calm down B) provide the ban message, chat name, and last few line or posted content, and then when I am feeling up to checking this, I'll look into it.
Lmao! No, I'm not doing your ground work for you, we aren't your skivvies honey.

Cheeky bitch.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that will incentivise her to unban you immediately... I don't think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back