I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
SweetPea, it's not all about you. You want unbanned, give the information. You want to be evasive, sit in this thread instead of being unbanned. I literally give zero fucks.

S

Sweetpea

SweetPea, it's not all about you. You want unbanned, give the information. You want to be evasive, sit in this thread instead of being unbanned. I literally give zero fucks.
it was only meant to be 3 days n i tho i give all the necessary info already

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just because you think a ban is for 3 days, doesn't mean it is, dollface.

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And you haven't given the info. You've been ridiculously evasive with the info. Sit here. Be evasive. Ima go do something else.

S

Sweetpea

And you haven't given the info. You've been ridiculously evasive with the info. Sit here. Be evasive. Ima go do something else.
well i given u all i can remember thanks and i get banned for one small when theres plenty of fakes on this site and nothing happens to them

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sucks for you then. No need to reply. You're denied till that information comes in.

Carbon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If you were banned for any reason you don't think you deserved, please post here. Thanks!
Hi

I cracked a joke about a gerbil in my ass because I have been unwell, I should have known better. First and unintended offence, how soon can I chat again ?

Regards

Carbon

Nudist_wife_UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, It would appear I've been banned and I have no idea why as i never post pics etc. Could you please explain the reasons why. Thank you

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ive just been banned from chat for child depiction i was in kinky room i posted some gifs non of which i could see as being child related as it is something I find absolutely abhorrent i have not nor never will post anything involving children its disgusting i dont understand why ive been banned i post some gifs but none were in any way related to children id appreciate if you could look into this ban for me and explain what i have done
thankyou

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Idk, that’s why im asking, all it says is that’s gone 2 far, but doesn’t say what rule I broke....as at the time, I don’t believe I said anything out of turn, so just wondering what I was banned for and how long ? Thanks

TheDalaiDrama

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What were the last several things you typed and to whom and whom about?

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Kjcrummy aka worzell, said he didn’t trust anyone on the chat site, and I replied that’s ok cause no one trusts u either.....then when a conversation about the mods, I said princess eh was the mod with attitude, she replied yes mod with attitude but fair, and I replied with she has attitude if you steal her shoes....then banned....as the thing with princess eh was banter, and even she knows this, idk what I’ve said to be banned....thanks

djstokie1982

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still have no idea what I was banned for? Those are the last things I’ve said, maybe not word for word but those are what was said, so can I pleased be told what rule I at least broke ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back