I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TheDalaiDrama, Aug 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Knottyscottishpopeye

Knottyscottishpopeye UKChat Newbie

serisouly!!! wtf is going on wi admins banning for posting pics already been posted in room?

2. Jemma19

Jemma19 UKChat Newbie

Ok.just been banned for putting this joke up
    "Jemma19
    Was in yhe train the other day on the loo the guy asked to check my ticket i told him i was having a poop hes said thats ok i still need to see it so i slide it under the door did tell him the yellow bits were sweetcorn"

By the uk bot apparently for scat comment that above is a joke no sexual reference in it at all just wonder how it can be related to scat in any way ill take the ban its no biggy but really banned for that a little unfair

3. Jemma19

Jemma19 UKChat Newbie

4. Youngactiveguy

Youngactiveguy UKChat Newbie

Good morning DalĂ iDrama, I was banned early this morning for the use of scat references, where as we were talking about police horses and referenced to an earlier discussion about a quests car and I merely said that the horse would shit on his bonnet (car bonnet) thank you for your time youngactiveguy

5. Youngactiveguy

Youngactiveguy UKChat Newbie

Hi Dalai drama I'm not sure if you have read my message above ? But reading through thr thread I see others that have been banned have been informed of how long there ban is for? Can you tell me where I can find this information ? Thanks in advance