I was banned, and I shouldn't have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Knottyscottishpopeye

serisouly!!! wtf is going on wi admins banning for posting pics already been posted in room?

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok.just been banned for putting this joke up
"Jemma19
Was in yhe train the other day on the loo the guy asked to check my ticket i told him i was having a poop hes said thats ok i still need to see it so i slide it under the door did tell him the yellow bits were sweetcorn"

By the uk bot apparently for scat comment that above is a joke no sexual reference in it at all just wonder how it can be related to scat in any way ill take the ban its no biggy but really banned for that a little unfair

Jemma19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ok.just been banned for putting this joke up
"Jemma19
Was in yhe train the other day on the loo the guy asked to check my ticket i told him i was having a poop hes said thats ok i still need to see it so i slide it under the door did tell him the yellow bits were sweetcorn" see you in 3 days

Youngactiveguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Good morning DalàiDrama, I was banned early this morning for the use of scat references, where as we were talking about police horses and referenced to an earlier discussion about a quests car and I merely said that the horse would shit on his bonnet (car bonnet) thank you for your time youngactiveguy

Youngactiveguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Dalai drama I'm not sure if you have read my message above ? But reading through thr thread I see others that have been banned have been informed of how long there ban is for? Can you tell me where I can find this information ? Thanks in advance

Skyfox

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If it was the implied golden shower panel, then yeah not allowed.
I mentioned golden shower too and I got banned I didn't know you was not aloud sorry
But I was only referring to what I wouldn't do is it possible to be unban as I never break the rules

Iris911

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello TheDaliaDrama,

I'm not sure where my original message to you went - I did post it last night in this forum. - This is the message I sent to you - if you could help that would be great:

"Could you help please - I don't know where to go to and a fellow chatter directed me to message you here.

This evening I was chatting in Kinky room and got banned for making a comment to another chatter about their upset stomach and said the word *sh*tting* and now I can't chat anymore. I was instantly banned for "scat". It was most definitely not in reference to anything sexual - I would never do that and any chatter present at the time can vouch for that. It's kind of upset me as I've always stuck to the rules of chat. I don't know if there's anyway you could kindly lift the ban?

Thank you so much for your help.
Iris911

Jeepster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have been banned, I posted a link in error, and now can't get back in, apologies as this was a mistake, can I get back in please?

GreenEyes20

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I was banned yesterday for saying daddy in the group chat which was completely innocent. After reading some of the messages previous to this I am very aware that any "daddy roleplay" is prohibited from the site.
I appreciate the rules of the site and after this research I would like to apologise and request the ban removal.
Thank you

GrandPa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I have just beeen banned for asking in the room would anny f like to chat with Grandpa Suspect incest I was only using my profile name whats wrong with that the robots have missinterpreted my question please lift the ban please
I have used this question many times before

Yachtsman60Yorkshire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why was I banned (M60leeds)?

I posted an external link to a photo portfolio hosting site, showing my own copywrited photos.

There are no underage, or in fact not even any nude photos here, all fashion and longerie.

It does not identify me, only has a nickname, and location Leeds, bearing in mind that population of Leeds is 3/4 million!

When does ban end please?

B

BigRick6969

I posted an external link to a photo portfolio hosting site, showing my own copywrited photos.

There are no underage, or in fact not even any nude photos here, all fashion and longerie.

It does not identify me, only has a nickname, and location Leeds, bearing in mind that population of Leeds is 3/4 million!

sorry ta hear that M60 , hope ya get it sorted mate

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

The only external.links allowed to be posted are YouTube any other type of link is bannable it says that just before u click the terms of the room an enter sorry dude

Yachtsman60Yorkshire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The only external.links allowed to be posted are YouTube any other type of link is bannable it says that just before u click the terms of the room an enter sorry dude
This is what it actually says before logging into chat:

1. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site.
  2. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that is illegal in the United States or in your own country.
  3. Do not request, post, upload, or link to any content that depicts minors, regardless of the context.
  4. Do not post contact information or personally identifiable information, whether it is yours or another person's, in the main chat rooms. In private is fine if it is your own information.
  5. Do not engage in prolonged harassment of other users.
  6. Do not spam or flood.
  7. Speak English only in public in the main rooms.
Non of these rules broken!

JackalWolf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello TheDaliaDrama,

I posted a joke pic referencing Anal. however it did say 'bet you have taken shits that are bigger than me'. while i understand that the word shit was in the pic, we don't ban people for saying they are off tot the loo or if they get annoyed and call someone a piece of shit.

The joke had been posted before and no mod before has chosen to ban me for it. If there was a change of mind then a warning should have been given to notify me of the change of how the picture is viewed.

Please could this ban be looked at again and hopefully overturned.

Thank you for your consideration

JackalWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back