I’m Finally Brave Enough to Ask You This

If you had to pick just one, which would you choose?

  • 1

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • 2

    Votes: 25 69.4%
  • Not my type

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    36
  • This poll will close: .

mariejulie

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
169
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg
 
Last edited:

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
1,429
Reaction score
337

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
429
Reaction score
130

HungNorfolkM

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
181
Reaction score
173

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,244
Reaction score
3,226

mantrucker54

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
460
Reaction score
35

TophatDominant

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
381
Reaction score
164
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
Damn i love them both but i cast my vote for the one that i like most, now i just have to hope you feature in my dreams tonight
 

Frekless

UKChat Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
875
Reaction score
356
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
I love both pix .... you have very beautiful tits ...... but I'm also an arse man, love the smell and enjoy the look and feel of of a naked sexy bum!! : )
 

AL-try-anything

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Messages
189
Reaction score
113
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
You got me at red head, can't say no! But those tits popping out there are too good! Wow wow wow. That picture will keep me going tonight;)
 

Bobo01

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
659

roger61

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
440

Dante_Inferno

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
25
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
Shirt pulled open and your perfect tits is my favourite, just, cos you have a great arse too.
 

baldypaul76

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
970
Reaction score
466
Back
Top