I’m Finally Brave Enough to Ask You This

If you had to pick just one, which would you choose?

  • 1

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 2

    Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Not my type

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • This poll will close: .

mariejulie

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
25
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg
 
Last edited:

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
330

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
428
Reaction score
127

HungNorfolkM

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
172
Reaction score
161

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,241
Reaction score
3,223

mantrucker54

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
454
Reaction score
33

TophatDominant

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
380
Reaction score
163
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
Damn i love them both but i cast my vote for the one that i like most, now i just have to hope you feature in my dreams tonight
 

Frekless

UKChat Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
872
Reaction score
355
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
I love both pix .... you have very beautiful tits ...... but I'm also an arse man, love the smell and enjoy the look and feel of of a naked sexy bum!! : )
 
Back
Top