I’m Finally Brave Enough to Ask You This

If you had to pick just one, which would you choose?

  • 1

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 2

    Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Not my type

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
  • This poll will close: .

mariejulie

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
27
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍1.jpg2.jpg2.jpg
 
Last edited:

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
330

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
428
Reaction score
129

HungNorfolkM

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Messages
177
Reaction score
167

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,241
Reaction score
3,223

mantrucker54

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
454
Reaction score
33

TophatDominant

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
380
Reaction score
163
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
Damn i love them both but i cast my vote for the one that i like most, now i just have to hope you feature in my dreams tonight
 

Frekless

UKChat Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
872
Reaction score
356
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
I love both pix .... you have very beautiful tits ...... but I'm also an arse man, love the smell and enjoy the look and feel of of a naked sexy bum!! : )
 

AL-try-anything

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Messages
187
Reaction score
111
I never thought I’d actually post something like this, but here I am. Being a mature redhead with curves has definitely gotten me plenty of attention over the years. I decided to have a little fun and let everyone choose their favourite photo of me. Honestly, I’m really curious which one you’ll pick. ❤️‍View attachment 210039View attachment 210040View attachment 210040
You got me at red head, can't say no! But those tits popping out there are too good! Wow wow wow. That picture will keep me going tonight;)
 

Bobo01

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
515
Reaction score
652

roger61

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
440
Back
Top