Hannah aka Trouble

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Welcome gorgeous

Fatcock84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You look just fine to me. And I live the big boobs and bum of a bigger girl. Xx

Kinkykatewet0787

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Hey love to chat

M

Mrsheen839

Sexy lookkng woman. I'd love to spend the night on the sofa next to you..:cool:

phizzbomb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
dam beautiful, welcome!

BigLuke69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hi trouble, love your pics very sexy and pretty. If you're ever hunting for sex I'm always hard and horny. PM me for a chat ;) x

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Pm me sexy I'll take care of your needs xoxo

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Very sexy!!

J

Jay_jaay

View attachment 6367
Looking good Hannah :) very very beautiful

Rockin

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just down the road from me hannah and I like trouble

S

Sirlicksalot

View attachment 6367
I bet your ex is kicking himself for letting you get away

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hi Hannah you are perfect as you are x

Back