Hannah aka Trouble

Deadpan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats what chinny always calls me, thats why he's called chinny :)

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Hi you look just fine to me :)

Tommy1939

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367

Why would anyone want you to lose weight? You look outstanding. I wouldnt change a thing

Baz85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hey gorgeous I’ve been looking for trouble. Give me a shout x

Itami

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hay let's meet each other and have some fun text me

S

Shadow_J

Great photos, love the attitude. Enjoy yourself Hannah.

Try to only get into the fun kind of Trouble ;)

UKMark47

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome to the madhouse Hannah. Have fun and stay safe (jesus I sound so old..lol). You look amazing and just be yourself, that's much more appealing xx

Back