Hannah aka Trouble

Trouble

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

HEM_92891.jpg

Last edited:
I

Inkedguy7

Welcome Hannah! I’m sure you will have no problem finding what you are looking for on here. Nice pics btw! Absolutely stunning

enolou

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ello trouble ......you are the sort of trouble i love to get into ;)

BigBwoi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
i've got trouble on my mind ;) ... you look phenomenal!

Ben1993

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've always been looking to get into trouble.

Fantastic. Lovely picture, amazing body, there's nothing wrong with your weight.

Funguy73

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Hi trouble
Very sexy indeed

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you are happy sod the rest .. anytime you fancy a chat look me up ;)

D

DyerDanny798

View attachment 6367

JasonT1987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6367
Hi Hannah,firstly your ex is an idiot and secondly you are stunning x

L

LALA

Just a small introduction. I'm Hannah (nicknamed Trouble pretty much most of my life, so either Hannah or Trouble is fine!), I'm 19 and from Berkshire. Don't really know what I'm here for, but I guess it's more of a distraction after my ex-boyfriend recently broke up with me (no I'm not here for a revenge fuck). Relatively high sex drive (and in honesty, I struggle to get myself off so I usually hunt down sex when possible lol), but other than that mostly just plain trouble :p Most of my interests are on my profile. Also obviously a bigger girl, if you don't like that it's cool, I have no intention of losing the weight anytime soon and won't change for anyone really (hence why I'm probably single lol), but I don't really care about your negative opinions for it.

View attachment 6367
Brilliant to see a young confident lady strutting her stuff. Have a lovely time on the site xxx

Back