Guilty pleasure

Adamholiday

UKChat Expert
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
1,245
Reaction score
584
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Guilty pleasures like this are so hot
 

Bored2112

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Like to be held down while you're fucked then?
 

Hullman2000

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Is there anything particular about it? Maybe being pinned down beneath them?
 

MrsGeeky

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
88
Is there anything particular about it? Maybe being pinned down beneath them?
That and the sweat, the fact that normal stereotypes say obese guys don’t get hot women … and I let them. It’s a complicated pleasure lol
 

Tinywilly

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
91
Reaction score
306
My wife is only 5ft 1in but loves guys who are 6ft 6in and above on top fucking her, she said she like how they smoother her body and the weight on top of her makes her so horny.
 

Blueeyes82

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
434
Reaction score
187
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
I’m 15st 11 and classed as obese does that count? I’ll use you like you’re just a hole to put my cock in and a place to shoot my cum in
 

Kaner

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
919
Reaction score
570
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Havin heavy built big guy poundin u deep & dirty so feel helpless to resist x
 
Back
Top