Guilty pleasure

Hullman2000

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Is there anything particular about it? Maybe being pinned down beneath them?
 

Tinywilly

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
73
Reaction score
233
My wife is only 5ft 1in but loves guys who are 6ft 6in and above on top fucking her, she said she like how they smoother her body and the weight on top of her makes her so horny.
 

Blueeyes82

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
426
Reaction score
182
I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
I’m 15st 11 and classed as obese does that count? I’ll use you like you’re just a hole to put my cock in and a place to shoot my cum in
 
Back
Top