Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guilty pleasures like this are so hotI have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Like to be held down while you're fucked then?I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Is there anything particular about it? Maybe being pinned down beneath them?I have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
That and the sweat, the fact that normal stereotypes say obese guys don’t get hot women … and I let them. It’s a complicated pleasure lolIs there anything particular about it? Maybe being pinned down beneath them?
Its just sexI have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
I’m 15st 11 and classed as obese does that count? I’ll use you like you’re just a hole to put my cock in and a place to shoot my cum inI have to confess, I love being used by overweight guys. No idea how it started, but having someone 2/3/4 times my weight, take me is just so fucking hot
Lucky guysThat and the sweat, the fact that normal stereotypes say obese guys don’t get hot women … and I let them. It’s a complicated pleasure lol