Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

S

Scottish86

UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
If you ever visit Belfast give me a shout

njohn

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey, would you like to have a young experience - 20yo here would love to be a part of this

lewis89796

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Hey I can certainly help you with this situation im based down in plymouth ia that far from you if so I can travel

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow would be my pleasure to help u both out any time or place am 36 muscular and a well hung 10 inch cock if u fancy a bit let me know b there in a flash

BrummyInCornwall

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m game!

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Am here if u need a helping hand be my pleasure to help u both out plus I've got a well hung 10 inch cock

Tommo0908

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would love to have fun with your wife, 31 and can travel

spankher

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can help you out.. Spankher4u AT yahoo DOT com
Drop me a note.. Henry...
Large Bull cock

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
PM me am here if you need a helping hand sure she would love my big 10 inch cock making her cream and squirt all over it again and again

TEDDY13OY1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm from Kent I will happily travel or I can accommodate if you fancy it, either way I would love to come and join you! Msg me and let's arrange a time and place.

Kosta

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
30 m from Macedonia. If you ever want to visit i would be happy to fuck your wife

James5551

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love to assist 48 m from london

Petebg88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello from South Yorkshire. Would like to have sex with your sexy wife in the hotel room.PM me if you are interested.31 year old uncut.

S2842

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
South of uk here

Back