Gent needed to fuck my wife in our hotel room whilst hubby watches

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.

Attachments

• mariabody.JPG
    mariabody.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,181
  • a10.JPG
    a10.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,073
  • botty.JPG
    botty.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,063

Tgm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey m 25 Liverpool more than happy to join let me know

Londonse35

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
South East London male, tattoos and bread please feel free to contact me for a pic clean also had the snip (5 children wife the wife)

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
UK couple looking to fulfil fantasy .. If you are a clean, discreet gent between the ages of 25 and 49 and like the idea of visiting our hotel room in a UK City feel free to reply. We are a SOUTH UK couple but would be happy to travel too. We are not looking for a relationship. It is purely sex without strings. We both like the idea of a COMPLETE stranger fucking wife in front of husband.
Where abouts in the south are you I'm 32 m and in the south of UK

Bigboy4ulot

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow, very sexy. East sussex guy here, would luv to meet up for some no strings sex

redheadM

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there, 46 year old guy from Peterborough/Cambridge here. Would love to come and fuck your sexy wife in a hotel room happy to share pics and chat to prove I am genuine. Drop me a message x

S

steveuk-44

damn, maria looks amazing! drop me a dm as i'm in the south west

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I live in birmingham and would be more than happy

neil101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m sure you won’t be short of respondents but I’ll ut my hat in the ring, I’m 43 northants, I have relevant experience. Drop me a line

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some nice replies .. A couple of strange ones too ..... To people out there who don't agree ... YOU DON'T HAVE TO ...... We are all different and if what we do does not hurt you why do you care?

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there, 46 year old guy from Peterborough/Cambridge here. Would love to come and fuck your sexy wife in a hotel room happy to share pics and chat to prove I am genuine. Drop me a message x
46 is a nice age ...

mariaandjames

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
South East London male, tattoos and bread please feel free to contact me for a pic clean also had the snip (5 children wife the wife)
FIVE kids .. Wow you have been busy .... Married is good because we are not looking for a relationship. We are south London too but more west

Tshunter1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will happily fuck the life out of her whilst you watch. Drop me a pm

Londonse35

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ok yeah just some fun which is always good, yeah 5 a handful but interesting to say the least

Hotdog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, i would be glad to help out if you are looking for a discreet gentleman. Am in north wales if your wife like a thick black cock. Get in touch , i promise you wouldn't be dissapointed.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

A bit older than your age range but fit and horny living in Hampshire. Maria is gorgeous ....

Back