Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

A man needs to be firm and resolute. He needs to be confident and assured. He needs to be her rock: the one man in the world his submissive can turn to for advice, help, guidance and comfort. And he needs to be able to arouse and excite her. He needs to be able to keep her on edge and off balance. He needs to know her better than she knows herself – and he needs to be all these things to her without losing his honour, or destroying her dignity and independence. He needs to lift her up, so that she becomes the person she wants to be, and then he needs to hold her there so she can never ever fall.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Every man should make the effort occasionally to throw the rule book out, It doesn’t matter if the relationship is BDSM or vanilla – every man should go out of his way to make the woman in his world feel desired and wanted. It’s worth the effort and planning to occasionally appear spontaneous.... For most men, their sex life is measured in quantity, not quality. I think women want men to be more like men again.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.png

Every woman who is aroused by submission is also aroused by an alpha male who can tame her. These women aren’t looking for a husband in the bedroom who will make them feel safe and loved. They already have that in their relationship. These women are looking for a man who is strong enough to conquer them. That way the woman can still feel vibrant and independent… but also feel comfortable submitting to their lover. That’s the turn-on for women. They don’t want to be submissives… they want to feel like they can’t resist submitting. I believe a true relationship between a Master and his submissive is as much about the emotional balance and interaction as it is about the sexual aspects.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

A real man stands in the bathroom doorway watching his woman putting on her makeup, and he’s overcome with desire. His eyes roam up and down the woman’s figure, and suddenly there is a spark of lust in his eyes. The woman sees it in the reflection. She knows that look, and she feels a tiny tremor of anticipation...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Anticipation is more potent than a whip and more compelling than handcuffs. The ability to tease and arouse a woman is a subtle skill few men ever bother to learn... But learning the art of anticipation can make a woman go weak at the knees with longing... Expectation, It's the mystery of not knowing, and the heightening of all a woman's senses. Anticipation draws out the moment so that the moment then becomes exquisite... And it is only something as powerful as anticipation that can elevate an ordinary touch to a breathtaking caress... Women don’t want to be forced to their knees. They want to be made to feel weak at the knees. Husbands and lovers need to make the woman in their life feel conquered.... It’s not the room that commands obedience. It’s not the props, or the décor. It’s not the fear of any piece of equipment that compels a submissive to obey, and nor is it the menace of any threat. It’s the man that a woman submits herself to. Never the room.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

A question.... When was the last time you had an orgasm ? A deep and pleasurable release... Just imagine.... You laying comfortably on silk... Legs, parted... Restrained.. Bound... A sweet aroma filling the room... Warm Jasmine... Only the Moon to eliminate the room... Time passes... Thoughts... What ifs.. Wants ... Desires ... Ebb and flow within your mind.. The only sound... The beating of your own heart... Faster and faster.... Anticipation builds...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

He looks back at his own hand and he's moving his thumb in for the kill, as it were, interspersing that with rubbing circles round my clit to turn me into jelly again.

His slow sleazy smile grows even bigger as he tucks his thumb into his palm where his curved hand has created a little space, and slides further. He's got the widest part of his hand in already; this is just moving from two to three dimensions, now.

Every part of my vaginal wall is being pushed against, as I'm becoming filled up. My pelvic bones are being pressed on. Every knuckle and joint of his hand is pushing against nerve endings all round my cunt. I have to let go any control of my bladder, persuade my glute muscles to go slack, and just lie back and accept.

It's so worth it.

Eventually, I detect pressure upwards round my opening that must be the base of his thumb. It's pushing up against the bone there like it's going to crack me in two, but carefully, easing that transition, preparing to pop me neatly apart like a chocolate Easter egg. There's squelching noises. I'm the casing round a growing plant seed, getting fuller and fuller: his hand's going to grow and I'm going to explode around it.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Content that he's not breaking me, He rolls his fist fucking me, a bit harder and deeper.

"Ohhhh... so good, yeah..."

Finally he's fucking me as firmly as he might with his cock, bruising my insides with that thrusting force; only a couple inches of movement, but that feeling of invasion, being penetrated by something so huge and being filled up so totally, giving up every bit of space over to his arm, letting him control my central womanliness - the mental effect of surrender to this giant shaft is as intense as the physical. I'm groaning with every movement, whispering because I can't speak, "don't stop don't stop don't stop... I'm crying out incoherently as my body rocks helplessly all round his hand, me-the-puppet turning into his rag doll.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Taste how delicious you are... I need you, but I don’t want you to fall in love with me... I only say this Because I’m fighting with all my strength to stop myself, from falling in love with you.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

A submissive soul lives to serve. She likely grew up believing that service to the people you care for is how you express your love for them. It had little or nothing to do with relationship dynamics, sex, kink, or anything anywhere near that complicated. It is a simple, sweet principle of love: If you care for someone, you do nice things for that person. It makes you feel better, and it makes the world - or at least your little corner of it - a better place for a time.

Back